Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Reaching your goals is important; treat them that way with the guarantee a fixed-rate CD can provide. Unlike other risky investments, you'll always know exactly what you're saving with a CD — the rate you start with is the same one you'll finish with.
Benefit from higher rates than regular savings that increase by selecting a longer term. And with our wide selection of terms — ranging from 14 days to 60 months — it's easy to select the one that works best for you.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings; provide added guarantee
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Set aside for long-term savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 14 days to 60 months)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty*
- FDIC insured
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*The penalty for early withdrawals, differs based on your CD:
- 14-31 Days = 7 Days Interest
- 3 Months-11 Months = 3 Months Interest
- 12 Months-35 Months = 6 Months Interest
- 36 Months + = 12 Months Interest