Let's be real – learning how to manage money can be complicated. Whether you've handled your finances for decades or are opening your first savings account with grandma's birthday check, there's plenty of financial knowledge out there still to grasp.
If we want to succeed at something, we need to learn about it first. Don't believe us? Well, imagine you're setting out on a journey... but with no map. Where are you at? Where are you going? When will you be there? Having the knowledge to successfully navigate life's financial choices can make all the difference. That's why we're bringing new quality educational resources to you – because when our customers succeed, our community succeeds, making life a bit sweeter for everyone.
Helping us provide these resources is Banzai™. Banzai is a top-notch financial literacy program for all ages that over 20,000 schools nationwide are using to teach real-world finance in the classroom. Now we at Tri-County Bank have brought Banzai's three most popular courses to your home at no cost to you. These courses are available online anytime and are for kids ("Banzai Junior", 8-12), adolescents ("Banzai Teen", 13-18), and adults ("Banzai Plus").
Teach real-world financial literacy, for FREE.
Are your students ready for real life?
It's tough telling students what life's really like as an adult. Here's an idea: show, don't tell. Show them how a ten dollar job isn't really ten dollars an hour. Show them the true costs of living without insurance. Let students experience life's pitfalls for themselves.
Banzai helps young people learn by doing. Over a million children nationwide, aged 8 to 18, have already used Banzai to learn about finance in the real world, at no cost.
- Banzai is FREE for teachers and students.
- Banzai is an award-winning curriculum.
- Banzai is flexible and adapts to your schedule
- Students will discover real-world finance.
- Students choose their own adventure.
- Access Banzai anytime, from any device.
- Align Banzai to your state's standards.
- Choose from three courses: Banzai Junior (ages 8-12), Banzai Teen (13-18), & Banzai Plus (16+).
- Teach them to budget, save for a rainy day, and navigate adult financial dilemmas.
Join 80,000 teachers nationwide who already use Banzai.
- No lesson prep needed
- Grading is automatic
- Three age-appropriate courses
- Workbooks for in-class use
How to sign up for Banzai for FREE: